1. NORTH JAKARTA INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
North Jakarta International School is located on a 5-acre site in Kelapa Gading, a modern secure residential community in the northeastern part of Jakarta. Currently, there are 170 students enrolled, representing 25 different nationalities and an age span from 4 to 15 years. NJIS reflects and is responsive to its international community. In fact, we like to think of ourselves as a mini United Nations. Our headmaster and our teachers put in a lot of effort into creating the special atmosphere that exists at NJIS. The student-teacher relationships are very close. We have two sections for each grade level, except for Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten.
NJIS was established in January 1990, and later licensed by the Indonesian Ministry of education to provide schooling for the children of expatriates residing in Jakarta. It is recognized by the Ministry of Education as a Yayasan (not-for-profit social foundation) and operates as an independent, not for profit, co-educational day school for Pre-Kindergarten through Grade 10. A six-person Board of Governors oversees it. NJIS is a member of both the East Asia Regional Council of Overseas Schools (EARCOS), based in the Philippines, and the European Council of International Schools (ECIS), based in the United Kingdom. NJIS is fully accredited by ECIS.
NJIS does not have a special program for students with learning disabilities or special education problems. Admission is restricted to students likely to succeed within the context of the regular program.
Jakarta, 14250 INDONESIA
Phone: (62-21) 450-0683
Fax: (62-21) 450-0682
website : http://www.njis.org/
2. SAINT'S PETER'S SCHOOL
Saint Peter’s Foundation, established on 27th September 2003, was officially opened by the Indonesia’s 4th President, Mr. K.H. Abdurrahman Wahid and attended by the bishop of Emiritus, Mgr. Ishak Dura, Pr., on 17th January 2004. The head of Saint Jacob’s Parochial Kelapa Gading, Rm. Yus Noron, blessed the first laying of our foundation stone.
Vision and Mission
To be the highest standard Catholic school providing excellence in education to advance our nation.
Our missions is to:
1. Develop the students’ talents, interests, skills, academic knowledge and values to the highest standard achievable, so that they are ready to successfully compete within the global market place of our changing world.
2. Become independent thinkers so that they can apply creative approaches in making appropriate choices when facing challenging situations in everyday life.
3. Internalize responsible biblical values and attitudes in the school which are ultimately demonstrated in their daily actions exhibiting socially responsible behavior in their own wider communities.
At Saint Peter’s School we are committed:
1. To providing meaningful learning experiences through student-centered environment and by integrating technology to enhance the teaching and learning process.
2. To nurturing students in critical inquiry, creative expression, ethical behavior, and cooperative social interaction.
3. To foster a school climate in which students thrive and develop positive self-esteem, have a sense of responsibility and respect for our environment.
4. To motivate all members of the school community to strive to achieve their maximum potential.
Kindergarten: Maria Magdalena
Primary: Drs. Ladislaus Naisaban, M.A
Junior High School: Eva Kus Mariati
Senior High School: Drs. Leo Yoseph, M.M
International: Ivan Seneviratne BSc, MEd
Boulevard Timur Raya 8 Kelapa Gading
School E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
School Website: http://www.saintpeter.sch.id