ADDRESSES OF INTERNATIONAL SCHOOLS IN INDONESIA

Friday, July 9, 2010

Words Transformation ( Exercise 4 )


Jawaban Words Transformation ( Exercise 3 )

1. Thank you very much for your help. (am)
I am grateful for your help.

2. The arrival time of Bob’s flight is 8.00. (at)
Bob’s flight arrives at 8.00.

3. Last Thursday we appointed a new marketing manager. (was)
A new marketing manager was appointed last Thursday.

4. I think you were wrong to sell your house.? (shouldn’t)
You shouldn’t have sold your house.

5. Is it all right if you take care of the children? (mind)
Do you mind taking care of the children?



Words Transformation ( Exercise 4 )

Complete the second sentence so that it has a similar meaning to the first sentence, using the word given. Do not change the word given. You must use between two and five words.

1. I haven’t been to Semarang since I was a child. (when)
I last ……………………… I was a child.

2. Do I need insurance? (wonder)
I ……………………… insurance.

3. Will you please send me further details? (grateful)
I would ……………………… send me further details.

4. It wasn’t my intention to worry you. (mean)
I ……………………… you.

5. You’ll miss the train if you don’t hurry up. (unless)
You’ll miss the train ……………………… up.


Tulis jawaban anda di kolom koment. Bila latihan words transformation terlalu sulit, sebaiknya anda berlatih grammar lagi di website www.kursusdahsyat.com. Mulailah dari Grammar untuk Pemula, kemudian Tenses Lanjutan. Untuk yang ingin melihat Latihan Terjemah 1 - 12, klik : Latihan Terjemah.

Untuk melihat Words Transformation ( Exercise 1 ), klik : Words Transformation ( Exercise 1 ).
Untuk melihat Words Transformation ( Exercise 2 ), klik : Words Transformation ( Exercise 2 ).
Untuk melihat Words Transformation ( Exercise 3 ), klik : Words Transformation ( Exercise 3 ).


1 comment:

  1. Muntaha
    1. I last have stayed at Semarang when I was a
    child
    2. I wonder about the insurance
    3. I would be grateful if you send me further
    details
    4. I mean don't worry you
    5. You'll miss the train unless you hurry up

    ReplyDelete