ADDRESSES OF INTERNATIONAL SCHOOLS IN INDONESIA

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Words Transformation ( Exercise 5 )


Jawaban Words Transformation ( Exercise 4 )

1. I haven’t been to Semarang since I was a child. (when)
I last went to Semarang when I was a child.

2. Do I need insurance? (wonder)
I wonder if I need insurance.

3. Will you please send me further details? (grateful)
I would be grateful if you could send me further details.

4. It wasn’t my intention to worry you. (mean)
I didn’t mean to worry you.

5. You’ll miss the train if you don’t hurry up. (unless)
You’ll miss the train unless you hurry up.



Words Transformation ( Exercise 5 )

Complete the second sentence so that it has a similar meaning to the first sentence, using the word given. Do not change the word given. You must use between two and five words.

1. I’d love to go out tonight, but I have got a lot of homework. (wish)
I ……………………… go out tonight, but I have got a lot of homework.

2. The police said Simon had stolen the money. (accused)
The police ……………………… the money.

3. You can borrow my toy car, but you must be careful with it. (long)
You can borrow my toy car ……………………… careful with it.

4. Abil offered Tati a lift to her office, but she didn’t accept it. (turned)
Tati ……………………… offer of a lift to her office.

5. It’s very difficult to predict the weather here. (tends)
The weather ……………………… here.


Tulis jawaban anda di kolom koment. Bila latihan words transformation terlalu sulit, sebaiknya anda berlatih grammar lagi di website www.kursusdahsyat.com. Mulailah dari Grammar untuk Pemula, kemudian Tenses Lanjutan. Untuk yang ingin melihat Latihan Terjemah 1 - 12, klik : Latihan Terjemah.

Untuk melihat Words Transformation ( Exercise 1 ), klik : Words Transformation ( Exercise 1 ).
Untuk melihat Words Transformation ( Exercise 2 ), klik : Words Transformation ( Exercise 2 ).
Untuk melihat Words Transformation ( Exercise 3 ), klik : Words Transformation ( Exercise 3 ).
Untuk melihat Words Transformation ( Exercise 4 ), klik : Words Transformation ( Exercise 4 ).


1 comment:

  1. Muntaha
    1. I wish to go out tonight, but I have got a
    lot of homework.
    2. The police said that Simon was accused to
    steal the money
    3. You can borrow my toy car as long as careful
    with it
    4. Tati turned to accept offer of a lift to her
    office
    5. The weather tends very difficult to predict
    here

    ReplyDelete